Friday, March 26, 2010

Left alive...

Gushing wounds all over my body, blood dripping to a soaked ground filled with remorse, despair, anger, regret and pride...

Pain is there as well...

But no memory... as always, I am left wandering... is this my blood? I hope it is the blood of my enemies...

It turns out that it is the blood of my friends.

Doesn't say much about me; I wander if it says anything about my friends.

Was it a fight of support?
Was it a fight of dissagreement?
Was I too late?
Was I the cause?

Does it matter?

Left alone to fend for what I love and like, only to realise that I don't have something to love and cling on to other than a pair of blue rays pointed at me, defying my nature and my very existence.

Defiance... what a rare and thrilling emotion.

I will destroy everything and everyone that will come between me and my dreams...

Too bad that the only thing that is between is myself...

No comments: